Office Liaison - Joanna Ingram
416.922.3714 x 103
Friday May 11 (5 - 9 pm) and Saturday May 12 (9 am - 5 pm) at Rosedale Park
Mark your calendars and join us for another great weekend at Mayfair!
"Ride All Day" Passes will be available for purchase at Mooredale House and Summerhill Market from Monday, April 23rd to Wednesday, May 9th . (Good on mechanical rides only)
Ride All Day passes can be used during Friday evening's Mayfair Preview from 5-9 pm as well as all day Saturday
Highlights for 2018!
Mayfair Open Friday evening - 5 to 9 pm on May 11. For four hours, you’ll ride the rides, eat candy floss and fries, and popcorn – and leave room for dinner at the Beer Garden, with our BBQs fired up, and Steam Whistle ready to serve. (All ages admitted to the Beer Garden, but SmartServe rules will be strictly enforced.)
• AMAZING RIDES! Stomach-churning thrills for the big customers, as well as starter excitement for smaller folk! Experience Canada’s greatest carnival rides, brought straight to Rosedale Park by World’s Finest Shows.
• Friday BBQ – the special dinner menu Friday includes the famous ribs from Summerhill Market. They are always a treat and sell out every year so come early!
• Main Stage Entertainment on Friday night only – Governor Douglas performs, back by popular demand
• BONUS! Redeem your World’s Finest Shows Rides Voucher for your Ride-all-Day Bracelet on Friday evening, and use it both days! Four extra hours of riding fun (5 pm to 9 pm Friday, plus all day Saturday)!
• AMAZING RIDES! If you didn’t redeem your ride voucher on Friday night, you can redeem the ride voucher all day Saturday until 4pm and enjoy the rides, using your ride bracelet. If you don’t have a ride bracelet, just buy Mayfair Tickets from sellers throughout the park, to go on the rides and play the midway games all day long.
• MIDWAY GAMES! Win valuable prizes! Favourites like Kick-and-Score Soccer, Feed the Monkey and the Kiddie Striker Giraffe are back, plus 3 extra new ones! All in the Marvelous Midway!
• THE KIDDIE ZONE! A special place just for younger visitors inside the rink area with fun Bouncies: Discover fantastic adventures with the Rescue Heroes! Explore new worlds in the Rainforest Fun Centre! Preschoolers, have some fun in the Wacky Kiddie Korner! The tiniest kids can try their luck (and win a guaranteed prize) at our historic favourite, the Fish Pond. The Mooredale Summer Camp will be running the Gaga Ball inflatable game. PLUS there's Wacky Hair and Face Painting!
• Food Court and BBQ all day Saturday! Enjoy a Starbucks coffee and breakfast at the new Breakfast Bistro! By 10:30 the Food Court fires up the BBQ’s to serve scrumptious Webers burgers, hot dogs from Greenfield Natural Meat Co., with “all the fixin’s”, cold drinks and Neal Bros. chips. Find the Food Court at the west end of the park south of the rink. The Beer Garden is located conveniently nearby, and there is plenty of free seating!
• Free admission to the Beer & Wine Garden, staffed by the gang from Steam Whistle, joined this year by Union Wines and Georgian Bay Spirits! Open Saturday from 11 am to 6 pm… A perfect place to catch up with old friends.
• Enjoy the live music by Celtic Sun and Old Man Flanagan’s Ghost, on the Main Stage in the Beer & Wine Garden.
• Free Bike and Stroller Valet Parking! Again this year, the whole family can bike to Mayfair! We’re offering free valet parking for bicycles throughout Mayfair. Our secure bike enclosure will be staffed by volunteers from Cycle Toronto, at the south-east end of the park, near Scholfield Avenue. Drop off your bike and have a worry-free time at Mayfair!
• Track and Field! Fun for ages 1 to 13 (check the schedule on page 8)
• Midway Bingo! Great prizes and lots of fun for everyone in the family.
• Face Painting Booth! Magical transformations for just a few tickets!
• Wacky Hair Salon! Crazy colours and sparkling tiaras!
Ride all Day passes on sale for $40 at Mooredale House and Summerhill Market
Until May 9 only. Going fast...
Operated by volunteers to support Mooredale House
For information: 416-922-3714 ext 103
2018 Mayfair Committee
Chair Bill Deacon
Past Chair Joanne Pauli
Beer & Wine Garden Tim McLaughlin
Bingo Zazie Chandler
Food Evan Sage, John Hiscox
Games Anna Buchanan
Graphics Laurie Stein
Parade Lucia McCurdy
Park Set-Up & Take Down Doug Deeks
Park Visitors & Security Harry Peckham
Permits & Insurance Erik Mathiesen
Poster, Banners & Signage Blair O‘Connor
Prizes Summer Ross
Public Address Announcements Diane Thomson
Ride Vouchers Julie Ballon
Ticket Sellers Susan Guichon
Tickets Lynda Smith, Christina Cavanagh, Ryan Blackwell
Track & Field Luis Vega Penso
Transportation Bill McCurdy
Treasurer Peter Collibee, Meredith Hepburn
Volunteers Victoria Turner
General Blair O’Connor
Staff Support Marjorie Booth, Joanna Ingram, Susan Li, Ignacio Mateo, Camp, Pool, Preschool & Sport staff
Office Liaison - Joanna Ingram
416.922.3714 x 103
Committees, Sponsors, & Volunteers
Mayfair Committee and Sponsors
Looking to volunteer? Contact us by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 416-922-3714 x 310