416.922.3714 ext 105
2021 Spring Programs
The Spring 2021 Recreation Guide is now available.
Registration opens online on Thursday March 11, 2021 at 9:00am.
We have some great new programs for the whole family to enjoy. Whether you are have been anxiously waiting for in-person programming to resume, or happy that virtual programming is still an option – we have something to suit you. As a reminder, almost all our of classes can also be booked on a private or small group basis - should you prefer to keep it in your family/bubble. Please contact me to discuss details.
*The Toronto region remains in Grey Zone due to Covid-19, therefore programming will remain virtual until March 22, 2021. We have scheduled some in-person programming to begin the week of March 22, 2021. In the event that we are not able to start programming as scheduled, the start date will be pushed back and the program will be extended by a week*.
To register online, click on the blue "Register Online" button on the left side of this page.
NEW PROTOCOLS @ Mooredale:
Protocols for Coronavirus/COVID-19
Before visiting us again either onsite at Mooredale House or at other venues for offsite programming, please be aware of the following protocols now in place to better ensure your health and safety as it pertains to COVID-19.
1) Please complete and return in advance of your visit a Mooredale House COVID-19 (found at ) , or please bring the completed waiver with you upon your first visit or first class/lesson/training.
2) Under Ontario’s Reopening Ontario Act – Stage 3 Orders, the following protocols must be adhered to at all times.
a. Physical distancing: every person who engages in sports or a recreational fitness activity, other than a team sport, must maintain a physical distance of at least two metres/six feet from every other person at all times.
b. Numbers permitted in a class, organized program or activity: must be limited to the number that can maintain a physical distance of at least two metres/six feet from others, and cannot exceed:
i. 50 persons, if any of the activities are taking place indoors, or
ii. 100 persons, if all of the activities are taking place outdoors.
c. Team sports may only be practised or played if they do not allow or have modified to avoid physical contact between players
3) As per the City of Toronto BY-LAW 541-2020:
a. Wearing a mask or face covering is required in indoor public spaces beginning July 7, 2020. The mask or face covering should cover your nose, mouth and chin, without gapping. Wearing a mask or face covering is an additional measure we can take to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe. This means that, with some exceptions, all customers or visitors entering an indoor premise are required to wear a mask or face covering while inside.
4) When visiting Mooredale House, you will find all doors locked. In order to gain entry, we ask that you ring the door bell and either a staff member or instructor will come down to greet you outside. In order to enter the facilities, you will need to be wearing a face mask, satisfactorily complete an oral questionnaire pertaining to COVID-19, have your temperature checked with a touchless digital thermometer (have a temperate reading 37.8 degrees or less) and be signed in in our contact tracing logs. This applies to all visitors, members, participants, vendors, volunteers, etc. and is required at every visit.
5) You will notice additional safety measures in the facilities:
a. Over thirty touchless hand sanitizing stations throughout the facilities
b. COVID-19 signs throughout the buildings
c. If you do not have a mask with you, we have both disposal masks and gloves in our Main Office
d. Social distancing floor decals to remind you where possible to please try to keep two metres distance between you and those around you.
e. Desktop barriers in the Main Office to protect both the staff and visitors/members to the facility.
a. All programs will now be drop off only. Parents will no longer be able to stay on site and wait for their child to complete their program(s). Participants will need to be dropped off, as we need to ensure that we adhere to the province’s re-opening building capacities.
b. Where applicable all programs now have reduced registration capacity.
c. All programming rooms will be locked and cleaned before and after each program.
a. Washrooms will be open for use only by participants, staff, and volunteers.
8) We ask that wherever possible; if you need assistance please contact us via email or telephone.
9) We ask that if:
a. You have been in close contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days. As per Toronto Public Health:
- As such, you have been tested for COVID-19 and your results are negative. You are still required to self-isolate for the full 14 days from the date of confirmed close contact. Please do not visit Mooredale or attend any programming until the completion of the full 14 days of self-isolation.
b. You returned from travel outside Canada/Ontario in the past 14 days.
c. You are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
iii. Difficulty breathing
iv. Sore throat or trouble swallowing
v. Runny nose
vi. Loss of taste or smell
vii. Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
viii. Not feeling well
Please stay home until you are feeling better and symptom free for 14 days from the onset of your symptoms.
--------->PDF's of the Rec Guide are available on the right side of this page.
PDF copies of the program registration form along with complete and partial sections of the guide can be found on the right hand side of this page to download and print.
416.922.3714 ext 105