Mooredale Preschool Kindergarten Program
Children between the ages of four and five, as of December 31.
Our Kindergarten program is based on the Ministry of Education Guidelines and Expectations. We provide dynamic learning opportunities and experiences that are based on assessment information and the strengths, needs and interests of the children. French, Creative Movement and Music and Chess are also included in the weekly schedule. Field Trips and visits from special guests are organized throughout the school year.
The maximum class size is 18 children with 2 teachers.
Nutritious snacks are provided, and full-day children receive a hot lunch.
Kindergarten Class Options:
Monday to Friday - 9 am to 3:30 pm (lunch included)
Monday to Friday - 9 am to11:30 am
Monday to Friday - 1 pm to 3:30 pm
Extended Care (Nursery School and Kindergarten children only.)
Mornings 8 am to 9 am
Afternoons until 4:00pm (for 2020-21)
- March 08, 2021 Preschool - Important Dates
- November 11, 2020 Registration Details New Families 2021-22
- November 11, 2020 Mooredale Preschool Programs offered 2021-22
- October 02, 2020 Mooredale House Covid-19 Protocols
- August 13, 2020 Mooredale Preschool Fees 2020-21
- August 11, 2020 Mooredale House COVID-19 Waiver Form